Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another spanking for Amy.



magnify
Not long ago, Amy came to me for another punishment for having visited with her "boyfriend" again. In a decidedly evil feeling moment, I asked her, "Does he know that you come here?"

Her eyes got a little wide and she said, "No way.......I mean, you know, he and I just meet for...for....sex.....we don't share very much else about our personal lives."

"He may think it quite sexy that his fuckbuddy gets her little bottom busted after he's had her," I said somewhat playfully. She said nothing, obviously afraid of where this may be going.

"Don't worry, dear," I said. "I'm not going to make you tell him about these sessions (yet...). I had something else in mind. I want to watch the two of you."

Her cheeks turned the most amazing shade of deep red. But she had enough sense not to tell me "No". She pleaded with her eyes, but remained silent. "I want to watch him have his way with you, Amy. Just make sure he understands that this is not a threesome for him--he'll not be visiting me with his cock. Understand?"

She simply nodded, probably trying to figure out how she was going to set this up.

I'll spare you the details. We did eventually get it set up, and the two of them came here one evening for their little encounter. He was excited about me watching them, and she was silently mortified, I think. She was certainly too uptight to cum, despite his oral efforts to the contrary. She wasn't particularly wet when he pushed it in to her the first time, either, and she ended up asking for lubricant.

I do believe he was putting on a bit of a show for me--moving her from one position to another, watching my reactions (I was generally poker-faced, though between my legs I was almost painfully aroused since watching is one of my more favorite things). The first time, he came inside of her while taking her from behind on the bed--deep long strokes that had her gripping the sheets. Her face never lost that lovely shade of red.

I was later treated to a second time, which was all about her being on top. He even fingered her butt for me, which turned her even more red in the face if that was possible. She was sore by the time he came again, and obviously thankful that he finally did. She rolled off of him and started to cover herself up, but I stopped her.

It was my turn. She was absolutely trembling, and had tears in her eyes if you looked closely enough, when she slipped her tongue in between my lips and found my clitoris. It took her some moments to get in to the right rhythm, but once she did, I came very quickly. I had wanted to prolong it, making her display this act for him for a while longer, but I simply could not help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment