Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pron Site Reviews :)

Porn site review #1
IFeelMyself.com

If I purchase membership to a porn site, I expect to be "wow'd" since I am perfectly capable of finding enough free porn to induce multiple orgasms (when I am not using one of my girls or off with one of the few males who get to enjoy me :) )

In this case, that expectation is met.

Now, before you go off and join on my recommendation, understand that this is not your typical porn site. You will not find girls getting pounded by enormous cocks, screaming, getting cum on their cute little faces, excessive off-camera lighting.........etc.

What you will find are girls mastrubating to what must be real orgasms in very quiet settings. The sound quality is very good--you can hear every little noise she makes. The video is interesting: It is only light enough to see her, and she is not "on display" like some whore.

One of the key benefits of this style is that the girls do not have to act. Most can not. Visit 99.9% of the other porn sites and you will see what I mean.

I can play the videos from this site in the background as I..........do other things in my online life.....and the sounds are enough to get me all wet and swollen down there :)
In short, I am enjoying this thoroughly.




While I'm On the Subject: Kirstens-Room
Kirstens-Room.com
[Originally posted to my Yahoo Blog April, 2008. Maybe things have changed since then]


This site is a fraud. Do not get suckered in to paying the monthy membership fee.


I have photos of cute Kirsten's little body going back to when she advertised herself as being 16 and could not even show us her boobies, and I have to say that the latest stuff on that site is worthless.

Why, you ask?

The latest photos are web-cam quality or less.

Additionally, the promo stuff shows her getting laid and says that the site is updated weekly with photos and videos.

Well, the latest stuff dates to 2007, and there is exactly ONE video (no photos) of her engaged in any sexual activity. Oh, yes, it shows her with her cute little mouth on a guy's cock, and then that same cock ramming in to her pussy, and (yay!) then that cock cumming inside her and the cum seeping out of her...............but it's only one video. It is not worth the monthly fee. I would be content to just look at my archived stuff.


So...............you are warned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment