Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sex Survey

Sex Survey
I usually do not do these things, but I am a little bored, so here goes:
a sex survey...

Copy the list onto your blog. Highlight anything that is true and bold anything you really want to do.

1. I've had sex with someone in my family

A. my sister
B. my brother
C. my father
D. my mother
E. a step-parent
F. an uncle
G. an aunt
H. a cousin
I. a neice
J. a nephew
K. a son
L. a daughter

2. I've had sex with my best friend

3. I've had sex with my best friends lover


4. I've had sex with someone at least 15 years older than me


5. I've had sex with someone at least 10 years younger than me


6. I've had sex with both men and women
7. I've had sex with a friend of my parents
8. I've had sex with a friend of my child
9. I've had sex with an animal (Hell no.)

A. dog
B. horse
C. other farm animal

10. I've had sex with a teacher or professor
11. I've had sex with a student of mine
12. I've had sex with strangers
13. I've had sex with multiple partners

A. FFM
B. MMF
C. FFF
D. MMM
E. FFFF or more
F. FFFM or more
G. MMMF or more

14. I've had sex with my boss
15. I've had sex with my boss lover
16. I've had sex with my employees
17. I've had sex with someone for money or reward
18. I've had sex with neighbors
19. I've had sex with a virgin
20. I've had sex with someone who has had sex with 10 or more people (I don't really know...)

No comments:

Post a Comment