Allow me to introduce you to Amy.
Amy is a teacher (freshman English). She divorced almost one year ago, and currently has only a casual boyfriend. I met her through a friend of mine.
Amy comes to me for discipline. When I became involved with her, I asked her (as I ask every girl) why she wanted or felt that she needed to be disciplined.
Her response: I've always had someone to punish me when I was naughty. My parents did, and my ex-husband did. Now I don't have that in my life, and....I know, maybe it's weird....I kind of miss it.
Me: How do you expect to be punished?
Amy: In the past, it's usually been spankings.
Me: Hard ones?
Amy: Oh yes (she blushes)....hard enough. I mean, a lot of times, I cried.
Me: Is it the pain you want?
Amy: No, not entirely. It's more of a thing where I want to feel like someone is punishing me for being naughty, like a little girl I guess.
Me: And, do you want me to decide when you've 'been naughty', or do you want to come to me when you think you deserve a punishment?
Amy: Well, I hadn't really thought about it (pause) I guess, for now, I'll come to you, but you can decide how to punish me. I don't want to decide that--it wouldn't be very authentic then.
Me: No, it wouldn't. Are you saying, then, that you will take whatever punishent I decide you deserve? I mean, it is not always going to be a spanking.
Amy: Yeah, within reason.....
Me: Everything will be "within reason". I assure you, I will never demand that you endure any punishment that I have not felt myself at some point in my life......I'm just not in the habit of being the one punished anymore.
Amy: I understand
Me: I don't allow you to refuse without consequences, Amy. I want you to understand that. If you refuse to be punished in a way I say, there has to be some consequence that you really don't want. It's like when you were a kid, playing Truth or Dare--there was always something that you had to do that was really bad if you refued a dare. We can figure out what that will be for you later.
Amy: (pausing) Okay...
Me: What sort of things do you anticipate you will come here to be punished for?
Amy: (blushing so very deeply) I don't know....well, maybe sometimes it will just be for a lot of things together.
Me: I'll expect you to tell me what the things are.
Amy is not the only girl who comes to me for discipline, but she is the latest. We do not have a sexual relationship, in that we have never made love. That is not to say that she has not been punished in sexual ways (she has)--it's just that she and I do not meet for sexual purposes. She is straight, and has never had any experience with a woman at all outside of her sessions with me. This, actually, is quite arousing for me, becasue I know that she is not entirely comfortable. While I do not like for my girls to be uncomfortable to the point of not trusting me, I do prefer, often, that they be somewhat on-edge, as they should be in a punishment situation.
In Amy's case, the "consequences" of refusing a punishment were fairly easy to come up with. I have some pictures of her naked, and if she refuses any punishment I require those photographs will find their way to her parents and sister. Simple, really, but she is adamant that she does not want that to happen. Of course, the deal is that she is free to leave our arrangement whenever she likes, without consequence, at any time when she is not faced with a punishment.
shiver, I can relate to Amy, and that would be an Awful consequence of not obeying you!
ReplyDelete