Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Niece Learns A Lesson



magnify
...and not from me, though I saw it coming.

My uncle is a rancher, and has been all of his life. He's a hard man, but fair.

He also firmly believes in "his house, his rules", so when my sister's 16yo daughter (who was seldom spanked at home growing up) got herself caught drinking his whiskey during a family visit last week, she found herself bent over a bed getting the belt.

But that is not the best part, nor the true subject of my blog entry today.

My sister's other daughter, Holly, who is 21, protested this punishment vehemently, stating that it was simply barbaric (and a few other choice things). Her mother disagreed with her, and this turned in to quite the argument.

It would seem that my niece, Holly, has been learning all about telling others how to live and run their lives in the way that she thinks rather than in the ways that they, themselves, choose while she has been away at college. That, needless to say, did not "play well" with my uncle.

Before too many insults had flown, which did not take very long, she found herself pulled over the arm of the couch and my uncle's belt landing on her (lovely, creamy, soft) thighs (it was hot, so she was in shorts).

She howled and fought a little, but my uncle is a strong man, and by the time it was over she was weeping beautifully. Her face was as red as her thighs were, and the weeping was mostly from the humiliation of being punished than from the pain of it.

Unbeknown to everyone else, yours truly nearly soaked through her panties while watching this, and I had to excuse myself shortly after it was finished in order to take care of.......some business.

I have never fought so hard to be silent during an orgasm as I did when cumming in the bedroom right after that spanking. My eyes were shut, my teeth gritted, and my face buried in a pillow, and I came so hard I thought that I would surely pass out if I did not cry out.

Holly was nowhere to be seen when I returned--she was off by herself, sulking. She did not, however, disrupt things with indignant cries of how unjust the world is for the remainder of the visit.

1 comment:

  1. I had a somewhat similar experience when I was 20, and home on break from college, and got into an argument with Mom, and then Daddy overheard, and that was all there was to that...

    Ended up getting spanked by him first, then Mom!

    ReplyDelete