Saturday, June 27, 2009

Something more about Amy


Early in our relationship (or, arrangement, if you prefer), Amy confided in me how she lost her virginity. When she was sixteen, her best friend's father took her forcefully. He tied her to the four corners of a bed, bent over two pillows, face-down (picture, her bottom in the air). He used a lubricant, so that he would not cause any real damage we suppose, and proceeded to deprive her of her virginity in every meaningful way.

Of course, she was terrified the entire time, in pain, humiliated, degraded......all of the things that she should have felt in that situation.

She never told anyone.

She told me, in part, so that I may understand how difficult it may be for her sometimes to submit to my punishments for her. Having someone have control of her is a thing she has been averse to for a long time.

About two months later she came to me for a discipline session, and I informed her that I was going to duplicate, as much as possible, her experience. I told her that she would be tied to the bed in the same manner as when she was sixteen, and that I would use a strapon in place of a penis.

She looked mortified, but I persisted, telling her that it was, of course, okay for her to refuse, but that the original terms of our association would apply if she did. I let her think about it for a bit, and in the end she consented.

I tied her to my bed, naked, bottom-up over some pillows. I could feel her trembling, but she did not cry, yet.

I cautiously but deliberately lubricated her pussy, which was not wet of its own accord, with some KY jelly, and told her, as he did, that I was going to "tear her up". The strapon that I chose for her was large, but not huge. Big enough to stretch her, and with the added bonus: A vibrator portion that fitted in to me while I was using it on her. I slipped it in to her, and she gasped. I could tel it hurt, but I proceeded, pushing it in as far as it would go, and then repeating. I did that, over and over, until I came (which, admittedly, was not a very long time, but long enough for her to be sobbing like a little girl).

I left her tied, just like that, while I took a break. My own orgasm was intense, and I had sweat dripping from my forehead by the time it was over. Probably twenty minutes later, I returned to her. She was still sniffling, and when she saw me, she started to cry again.

This time, I lubricated her bottom, just as he had done to her those years before. I switched to a somewhat smaller strapon, which necessitated that I hold a vibrator in place against my g-spot, rather than having the luxury of the device doing all the work.

She told me that she needed to go to the little girl's room, but I refused to allow her to get up. She begged, and I still refused.

She cried out softly as I pushed it in to her, and began to "hump" her with it, and I could tell that she was gritting her teeth, probably closing her eyes as tightly as she could, trying not to cry out loudly. Her fists clinched tightly.

I began to go faster and harder as I neared my own orgasm again, and as I could hear her crying in to the bed, I could also see that she had wet on my pillows. Shortly thereafter, I came again, harder even than the first time--or at least it felt that way.

When I had recovered, I took out and off the strapon, and went around to see her face. She was covered in tears, and her face was beet-red.

"Are you okay, Amy?" I asked, and she finally managed to compose herself enough to tell me that she was.

"Your punishment is over" I said, and untied her.

I was worried that it may have been too much for her, as she rapidly dressed, still crying, not even bothering to clean up first.

She sat back down on the bed, her hands in her lap, wordlessly.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked.

Finally, she said, "yes Elizabeth.....it was just hard to re-live that. But.......thank you, for ......you know."

"I know what?" I asked.

"For........well, for punishing me."

"You needed it?"

"Yes." She whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment