Saturday, June 27, 2009

What You Should Know About Me


What you need to know about me

magnify

Hello everyone, I am Elizabeth.

I have moved my blog here because Yahoo 360 closed down, so many of my entries will be related to my experiences on Yahoo / Yahoo Messenger.

I am decidedly bisexual, but I am not interested in chatting with men, in general, online. There are a few, and they know who they are.

I have three daughters (ages 18, 16 and 14 [Toni, Julie and Donna] You will hear some things about them on my blog, but you will not get to know them directly.

Though NOT a "domme", I am sexually dominant. This includes almost all aspects of my sexuality. I like to be in control, but I do not require that my partners or playmates (or chat partners) be "slaves" or "subbies" or any other synonym for it. In fact, in my role plays, I often seek to gain control over the opposing character through, for example, blackmail, rather than have it freely and immediately given.

In real life, I am an assistant principal at a private school. I have been, in the past, other things. I hold a nursing degree, and worked in a family practice for several years. I also worked as a school nurse. Between marriages, during some difficult times, I worked twice as a live-in caretaker / mentor of my clients' girls.

I can be strict when I want to be. I have a fetish for giving disciplinary spankings to girls and women, and have engaged in this many, many times.

I have my limitations, sexually, but I also have broader and kinkier interests than the average.

I do have more photos to share. I am not particularly modest, so if you are my friend and we chat live, you can see quite a bit more of me.

Online, I seek intelligent role play, as well as the opportunity to chat with other people who share my interests and experiences.

4 comments:

  1. hi!

    so nice to see that you made the transfer over here, I hope you like it here as much as I do,

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog, and such a lovely, clear and exciting description of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you are one hot women!!!

    Johnny

    ReplyDelete