Saturday, June 27, 2009

Further Revealations: Amy's Current Sex Life



magnify
Amy is cheating on her "casual" boyfriend, and this makes her feel guilty.
Why, I wondered, if he is only casual?

Her answer, after thinking about it, was that she cares more for him than he does for her, but at the same time is unable to resist this other man in her life.

"It's only physical with him", she told me. "He's just...........well.......so good." She blushed fiercely.

As it turns out, Amy had a sexual relationship with this individual before she was married, and has since resumed it even though it means cheating on her current boyfriend.

So, when she called last night and asked if she could come to see me, I knew that she had been out cheating. I sighed, feigning being disappointed with her, and said that yes, she could come over, but we had to be quiet because the girls were at home and asleep.

She arrived about five minutes later, which meant to me that she had been en-route when she called.

I escorted her to my bedroom, which is on the first floor (the girls sleep upstairs, so at least there was that much separation).

She looked---it's hard to say. Guilty, yes. Silent, maybe even a little ashamed, but not really sad.

Letting her sit on the bed, I asked, "Tel me what you have done."

She knows from past experience that this command means that I want details of her evening, and so, I was provided with them.

She told me, blushing, about how he had called her, and how she had been unable to tell him that she did not want to meet for just sex; how she had gone to his place, knowing that she would be naked within five minutes of going through his door.

She confessed how her pussy had betrayed her the entire way, throbbing in anticipation as she got closer, and how her tummy had been all butterflies and knots of anxiety, desperate to feel his hands, his lips, and, eventually, his cock inside of her.

She knew that he would make her cum--he always did, one way or another. It seems it's something he prides himself upon.

She told me of how they had not even pretended that she was there for another purpose, going immediately to the bedroom, him lifting her in front of him, her legs around him, carrying her to the bed.

She told me how she came with his lips between her thighs, and how she was a little embarrassed to have been as wet as she was by the time she did, and how, before she even recovered from her orgasm, he was inside of her, bareback.

By the time he came inside of her, it was almost a relief, as she had cum again, and was hypersensitive, breathless, tight and sore.

He had held her for a time, and then she left, as she always did, with a few kisses, grins, nervous giggles, and the habitual "see you soon" from both of them.

Then, she had called me.

She looked at me, then, trying, i think, to see if I was angry with her. I asked her, "Are you mad at yourself?"

"Yes", she said, sheepishly.

"And you want to be punished, now?"

"Yess...."

"I can't spank you, which is what I would like to do, because it would be to loud. I have other ideas, though. You will cum for me, now."

She looked at me, her eyes wider. "I....I don't think I can--I'm too.....zingy.....down there".

"Take off your pants and panties, and get up on the bed", I told her.

She complied.

I handed her a pillow. "Put this over your face if you think you're going to start making noises."

I went to work. I lubricated her bottom, and put a small dildo in her. She likes the feeling of it, but it embarrasses her endlessly to have anyone do anything to her back there.

I have a little vibrating egg, and I inserted it, next. She was right--she was tight, but I did get it in to her. She had to start using the pillow, then, and I could tell that she was trying her best not to squirm away from me.

I played for a few minutes, and then drove my tongue right to her clitoris. She squealed and closed her legs around my face. I pushed her knees apart with my hands, and whispered for her to be still.

She was, sort of.

I could tell that she was biting the pillow, holding it hard to her face.

It took a while, which was nice. I wanted her to "suffer" a bit. I could not tell if I could taste him in her or not. It didn't matter much--she tasted lovely.

And, eventually, she did cum, curling herself up in a ball and gasping, her arms stiff at her sides.

There were tears running down her face when she looked back at me, panting, and her face was as red as her lipstick.

I went over to her, and pulled the dildo out of her bottom. The egg was already out of her, soaked and vibrating on the sheets.

I rolled her on to her back, spread her knees, and put my mouth on her again. She was gritting her teeth and making fists in the sheets, but she didn't cry out or pull away (much). I attacked her clit with my tongue, and I could hear her gasping in air and tensely trying not to scream. Her head rolled back and forth, her chest heaved, and finally she came again, crying----which is what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment